ELB Engineering Services is a leader in the supply of technology-driven, know-how solutions to the mining, power, port, construction and industrial sectors.
Delivering customer-driven and value-adding services to our growing customer base, ELB Engineering Services maximises the profitability of its clients’ operations, providing flexible, individual and sustainable solutions.
What We Do
ELB Engineering Services offers a comprehensive service covering materials handling, industrial projects, engineered technologies, construction, electrical control and instrumentation, conveyor maintenance and logistics.
Total engineered solutions are based on in-house innovation and expertise, supply of equipment and technology from our world class partners, and integration of the services and products from the ELB Group of companies.
Our experience includes:
- Receipt of run-of-mine ore through to beneficiation, stockyard and in-plant and overland conveying,
- Loading of trucks and rail wagons,
- Turnkey solutions for industrial projects,
- Port construction and shipping,
- Small scale power plants.
Offering flexible contracting options, ELB provides a comprehensive range of services:
- Technical audits,
- Conceptual, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies,
- EPC services,
- Complete project turnkey solutions,
- Refurbishments and/or upgrades,
- After-sales service.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
The ELB Health, Safety & the Environment (SHE) policy guides all of ELB’s activities and operations to minimise risk to employee health and safety as it strives for zero harm. Business processes are certified in compliance with OHSAS 18001. As part of its commitment to a harm-free environment, ELB conducts it projects in a sustainable manner to ensure minimal impact on the environment.
ELB is committed to meeting and exceeding best practices and standards within the industry. The company is certified for compliance with international quality management standards (ISO 9001). It proactively manages quality control throughout all its own and its sub-contractors’ operations using a formal quality assurance procedure.
Modern project-management systems ensure a high level of control over all stages of a project to minimise cost and time overruns. The entire project process is supported by the best available software for design, engineering, 3D modelling, cost management, planning, materials control and document tracking and control.
ELB’s de-risking approach co-ordinates the technical, execution, experience, financial, relationship and commercial expertise, using:
- Risk and project management tools that take into account that each project is unique in size, shape, complexity and execution.
- Qualitative and quantitative de-risking methods, supplemented by a broad risk management plan, to continuously evaluate projects in terms of risk from business development to completion and hand-over.
History of the Company
As a member of the ELB Group, ELB Engineering Services traces its origins back to the early days of the 20th century when Edward L Bateman marketed equipment imported from leading overseas manufacturers. As services diversified, ELB Engineering Services was established as a focused unit supplying total engineered solutions to a wider range of industries from the mining and minerals processing sectors, to power, construction and industrial sectors.
Did you know - Fact #1
Did you know - Fact #2